Guardian Compliance Advisors works with covered entities to pass greater savings on to patients with a customized prescription discount plan.
As a 340B covered entity, discounts can be offered to certain populations as our software enables you to design a prescription assistance program that transfers 340B savings directly to qualifying patients in the form of a reduced or zero-cost copay.
1. You identify patient populations that need assistance and provide our discount card.
2. The eligible patient takes that prescription to a participating pharmacy.
3. The eligible patient pays either a reduced or zero copay for the prescription.
4. Switch data is imported into 340B system for qualification testing.*
5. The 340B-qualified claim gets replenished in the system.
*All claim data is imported into our 340B system along with all the other third-party switch claims, where it is then tested for eligibility. Note that 340B eligibility is not guaranteed at the time of dispense by the pharmacy.